Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Chef Wannabe!

COOKING .... is never my cup of tea! Really. My mom a great cook. My hubby is a great cook. Both have taste buds that just allow them to differentiate the type of ingredient used, the method cook by tasting the way the meat cook etc etc.....

As for me, I am unable to do so. But after having twins, the cicibabies, I was 'literally' forced to cook for them. Well, God is good, I must say, for giving me many chances to try to cook. So, well, after a year of trying, I did surprise the cicibabies (a few thumb ups)  and hubby with some of my cookings....

I'm creating a blog that share all those easy and yet yummy cooking recipe that even a no-talent cook like me can succeed. :-D

For the mommies out there who can't cook, DON'T GIVE UP! you can be a little chef in your home too....

my recipe site: http://cicibabieschefwannabe.blogspot.com/



No comments: